National Advisory Committee
The National Advisory Committee contributes experience from a broad range of backgrounds and disciplines to inform the development and sustainability of the Opioid Industry Documents Archive.
- Maximize accessibility and use
- Encourage impactful research and scholarship
- Disseminate the Archive to wider audiences
- Ensure accountability to core constituencies
- Represent diverse perspectives and areas of expertise
- Raise awareness of pertinent issues and gaps to be addressed
- Assist in future growth and funding
The National Advisory Committee is jointly convened by the University of California, San Francisco, and Johns Hopkins University. The Committee is comprised of approximately fifteen members serving three-year terms.
Roster of current members
For more information, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.